Our Main Objective.
To develop and proclaim a holistic, afrocentric and participatory understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
To equip, enable and empower member churches to practice and exercise the ministry of transformation of communities in which they witness.
We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writings as fully inspired of God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
Statement of faith.
i. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
1. Enhancing Missions and Church Growth
2. Strengthen Leadership Development and Governance
3. Financial mobilisation and sustainability
4. Strengthen Theological Education
5. Improve Branding Communication and Marketing
6. Improve the Administrative system of the Central Office